so i realized why i dont like writing on my blog. i never have anything eventful to talk about. so i just ramble. and that can be dangerous, and i'm sure very boring.
so to prove just how boring my life is these days.... i'll tell you the highlights of my days recently.
okay. on an actually cool note... i got to hang out with one of my besties on thursday. dinner and a bookstore with sammi is never a bad thing. well, anything with sammi is never a bad thing. and then institute. OHHHH institute. *pukes a little* that's all i have to say about that. hahaha
hmmm oh, at work yesterday... i was trying to help someone get in the shower. and i had five, i repeat... FIVE, people ALL call consecutively... to poop. FIVE PEOPLE.
so, i'm officially on vacation. and have nothing to do. mom and i keep saying 'what are we going to do today' and we can't think of anything. okay wait. that's a lie. we COULD go to the Chicago Fire vs Real Salt Lake MLS game. BUUUUT that's "too far, too late" according to dad. and tomorrow. tony and i COULD go to Warped Tour. buuuuu it's sunday. so we can't. ugh. but it's okay. cuz tomorrow, mom and i are driving to Minneapolis cuz i fly out on MONDAY.
oooo. i could pack today. nah. i'll prolly just scrapbook some more. haha.
okay. i better go get ready for the day, incase mom comes up with some genius idea.
love you all!
3 comments:
Sounds like she did come up with a great idea! Now I want to hear about all the funny stuff that happened while Bargain Nook hopping! :)
Hey Sara! I stopped checking this because you don't post anything, but I randomly checked it today and there are 3 new posts since the last time I checked. You're alive! haha! Anyway, I miss you, and it sounds like you're doing well! And your life is NOT boring! :)
OKay... first off I would like to say that I actually read this post. and Secondly I'm way jealous that you got a day off! I hope you are having just the greatest time with your friends down south!
Post a Comment