Today was definitely mellow. I bought season 6 of bones. to add to my collection. And to watch before I start DVR-ing the new season next month. :)
No pictures today, but I think I posted enough yesterday to make up for it.
The highlight of today: I went to dinner with Nikka!! we had in and out then went to target for some window shopping love. Bought way cute pj shorts. $2.24 was a pretty awesome price I'd say. It felt good to A. Get out of the house B. Laugh
It has been one of those weeks where you fake that you're happy for someone (when you're really hurting) until you are sincerely happy for them. I think I've almost reached sincerity.
I love technology. That it let's me lay here in bed typing this journal being as comfortable as if I were actually sleeping. I love my iPod touch. It has become my sanity. Music, solitaire, blog, Internet, etc.
What am I looking forward to: girls night with Ashlyn!!!
The new IMAX 3-d here in town opens tomorrow!! Maybe one day I'll go on a date there. We'll see! :)
I tried to give Tony a mattress today. He didn't want it.
Sweet dreams
Know that you are loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment