Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happiness.

First: Happy Birthday Janson. You're my favorite brother in law. Haha

Today has been pretty grand. Work was alright. My kids really do make me happy. I had a hard time with my co-worker today, but it was a rough day for her.

I met my new client for DBH. Gonna be pretty rad! I'm excited to get to know her.

Tonight I went on my first date since moving to Utah. Woo me! It was hecka fun! Aunt carol was so excited when I came home and told her. Haha I guess I need to call and tell my mom about it soon. lol

I love reading the scriptures. This morning I was reading Mosiah 11. And I pulled out my phone and texted dad. The description of king Noah fits governor Scott walker perfectly!! I take that as a pretty blatant sign from Heavenly Father. And thank goodness dad said the petitions have begun!

Okay I have a metaphor for you to look at my life with. Imagine you're 16 and trying to sneak out of the house late at night (mom, I promise I never did... You always knew when I was an idiot) but anyways... You're trying to sneak out but the hard wood floors creak in a lot of places. So you're trying to tip toe around all the squeaky spots. You got the image? That's what I feel like I'm ALWAYS doing here. Politics is such a common topic these days, and I have to tip toe my way around every topic that can lead to politics. I dislike being a lone democrat. I need to find liberal friends, so I can feel supported. At least I have my family!

Alright, sorry for the random rant. Hope all is well. Love you!!

1 comment:

Katie Gruber said...

I've heard rumors that Democrats and liberals exist in Utah. Rumors, mind you. :) I sympathize though; I think I would die living in basically the most conservative state in America. Seriously, my head would probably explode.