Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it Friday or Saturday?

I've spent all day wondering that. But it's been a great day! I finished editing the pictures for the Hendricks. I watched the holiday with Liz and our cousin Mary. Then a bunch of the Jefferson's came and so did Lynn Janson and the girls came too. Wears some good left overs, had some interesting convos. Then I jumped in the car with the Holms and we went and visited aunt ashlyn at work! :)

Then we came down to Lehi to hang put with Brooke! Lynn, Brooke and I went to the mall and got to window shop! I even got my 'the hunk' pillow for $3.88!!! Yessssss. Now I get to sleep with a hunk every night!

We spent the last couple hours dancing with Just Dance 3. Seriously such a fun game! Now we're all pinning and I love it.

Tomorrow is another day of being auntie Sara!! I can't wait to play with these girls!

I have loved spending time with my sister. Tonight in the car Grace said 'I know aunt Sara and mommy are friends' I asked her why. Her response: 'cuz they both have curly hair' apparently that is why we love each other. But I will admit, our hair did bring us closer together as we were growing up, trying to figure out how to tame it.

But seriously, she is such a great example I me, and I love hanging out with her and Janson. They make me happy. I'm bummed that they'll prolly stay in Portland. But at least I know I'll always have a fun place I visit!! :)

I'm not gonna get my scripture reading done tonight. Looks like I'll have 12 chapters to read Sunday. That'll be fun.

This week I'm realizing just how important family is. Being with Lynn and Eric and tiny yesterday was so great. I love being with my sister. It's so true that family is great because they understand your past like no one else. I was telling Lynn about some concerns I've had with a guy I know. And I knew she would understand my description.

So moral of the story: I love my family. I hope you love your family too.

No comments: