It's been awhile! Sorry, life has caught up with me. A few random thoughts....
I love my institute class!!
I need to start running again.
The Lord answers prayers... Even little ones like asking to not run out of gas.
I talked to jodes for like an hour tonight. And I LOVED it!!
As I left Walmart at 11:30 pm I saw a girl in scrubs walking in, crying. I wanted to give her a hug and say 'it's been one of those nights huh? Well don't listen to the old man, he's an idiot!!' I've been there, luckily I had an amazing mom to listen to me vent my frustrations.
I dislike having two jobs. But there's nothing I can do about it, and I know I'm lucky to have any job let alone two.
I'm so excited I bought a ceramic fan heater thing for school!! Now I won't freeze!!
only one month till Florida!! And family!! And Harry potter land!! And Daytona beach!! And VACATION!!!
So I've given up on my car radio. I just need to save money and then take it to the Toyota dealer. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment