Well folks, a lot has happened. I got promoted last week. From skills development specialist to case manager. It uses my degree, it's a pay raise, after 2000 hours and an exam I will be have a SSW certificate (social service worker), AND I have my own office!!
On the downside, I feel totally unprepared and inexperienced for my job. I will be thrown in with barely any training and no idea what to do. And I'll be working 47 hours a week between the two jobs. I'm trying to find a place to live, and then I'll have to find another place to live come April when Nikka moves down here.
But in happy news: I will for sure be going to Florida next month for the Jefferson women's retreat. And I'm so SO excited. My car stereo should be coming in tomorrow. So hopefully I can work on it soon. I went to a ridiculously awesome institute again tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to keep going to it.
Alright. That's the jist of my life right now. Love ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment