Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goodbye to Ellie

So Ellie is on her way to Georgia. I took her to the airport tonight. I almost cried on the way home. But i just blasted Adele on my phone and sang my heart out instead. I got home and knew if I went to bed I'd just cry. So I made grasshopper cookie and cream cheese cake balls instead.

But once I did get in bed I realized something. The last few months we've had a lot of talks in church about angels. Ellie was my angel. She was an answer to my prayers. She was exactly what I needed in my life. We've had some good times together! Had a lot of laughs. It's eery how much we have in common. we had fun just sitting and watching tv. It was nice to have a friend I could just call and say come on over.

I'm gonna miss Ellie. But I know her family needs her the most right now. I understand how that goes. And I'm glad she is available to do that. I'd do the same thing for my family if they needed me to.

Ellie, thanks for being such an amazing friend. Love ya girl!!!

No comments: