Sunday, February 19, 2012

Florida moments

I just want to capture this moment. Laying in the sun, listening to the ocean crash, the palm trees sway, and my mom, sisters, aunts and cousins talk and laugh. I am truly blessed.

Laying on the bed snuggling with mommy.

Watching This Means War with Amy, Becky, Ann, Liz, Heidi, Rachel, Mary, Angie, Lynn, Ash, and I. And laughing so hard I almost cried!!

'blue toenails? Well I know they wouldn't look good on my feet' -grandma

Listening to a bunch of the cousins talk about their love languages

Telling everyone about the airplane guy

HP world with Becky, Mary, mom, Lynn, ash.

FaceTime with grace

Barbie tattoos from grace

3 tables of women sitting on the dock eating fish, etc.

A chocolate basketball

The 'if' book conversations

Listening mom, Ann, carol, and Toni talk about growing up.

Ann's story about grandpa Oba

A weekend of not checking the clock or schedules

Climbing 203 steps to the top of the lighthouse with ash. One with phobia of heights, one with vertigo

Having grandma there

Michael taking valentines binky and giving it back over and over

'an old building where lots of people died'

My first experience with Gelato

'carol, you need to be Ann tonight.' hahaha

No comments: