Friday, March 23, 2012

So, I've only gotten 7 or 8 hours of sleep total since Wednesday. And now it's the weekend. weekends mean no work so plenty of time to rest right? WRONG!! This weekend is jam packed! I'm playing with Nikka/helping Jodi move tonight. Tomorrow we have a big stake relief society activity. Then festival of colors with Nikka and co.. Oh my goodness. It's gonna be insanity! I don't have plans for Saturday night as of yet, but thy could easily change. ;) so Sunday I will be sleeping in. That is the benefit of 2pm church. I will be in medicine induced coma starting whenever i go to bed saturday night/sunday morning until 1pm Sunday. :P

I decided last night at 3:30am, I need to get black curtains. So I can sleep in peace.

I got my federal tax return! It is now burning a hole in my pocket! Well, really just new jeans, a few new sheets for work, and a new pair of flats (?) are burning a hole in my pocket. I need to go shopping with ash soon!!

I also need to send in my state taxes and pay WI the $200 I supposedly owe them. Boo!!

No comments: