So dad just informed me that since I will be home in June, I will be able to vote to kick Scott Walker out of office! Who's excited? *raises hands, jumps up and down* ME!!!
Yes that's right. I'm going home in June. I'm riding home with Jake.
We leave the 31st. I'm sure we'll drive straight through.
Get home the 1st.
My bday is the 2nd.
Church on the 3rd so I can see the branch!
4th... Who knows.
Vote against Walker on the 5th.
Fly home? We'll see. I kinda wish I could say never!
My life has gotten crazy guys. Well, it's been crazy. But idk, it feels more crazy than normal. Tonight I went to Walmart at 10:30 pm because that was the first free time I've had to run errands. I don't know when I'll get my mothers day present finished let alone in the mail, because I never have time especially during business hours. I'm starting to get overwhelmed. Really. I'm feeling my stressed/tired/late might depression a lot more often again. Me no likey. I think this trip home will be quiet and relaxing for me. It will really be what I need.
Oh MAN. If I wanted to quit before memorial day weekend I would've needed to put in my two weeks tomorrow. Dang it! Oh well, I'll figure it out.
Kk. Good night world!
P.s. I bought We Bought A Zoo tonight. I splurged. I'm really excited to watch it again. 20 seconds...
1 comment:
okay so i have many questions.
fly home? not driving back with him?
and quit?
which job did you want to quit?
i can go on the back burner, nothing's happening with me. i need to hear about about you!
Post a Comment