Thursday, July 23, 2015

Testimony Growth

I have a new found appreciation for journaling/blogging. I just spent two hours of my night re-living random moments of the last few years. It has brought tears, stifled laughs, and a stronger testimony. 
Just re-reading some of my testimony building experiences I have blogged about has again strengthened my testimony of those things. 

As I prepare for girls camp, I'm constantly trying to find ways to help strengthen the girls testimonies. I'm looking for testimony building experiences. And trying to remember my camp years. I have faith that as I continue to ponder, research and pray about this, I will be guided to the things the Lord wants these daughters to know. 

Here's to another week of trying harder to do what I know I need to do. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love going back and reading my journal or blog. There are so many things I forget and it's such a great way to remember what was important and shouldn't be forgotten.