I found my blog again! a year and a half later I'm back and determined to keep up this time.
I've been sitting at my desk wandering around blogger.com for about an hour. Even though most people I've seen are Lynn's friends, I figured I might as well give it a try. Now I too can keep in contact with others.
Maybe one day I'll have as exciting and informative blogs as Lynn does, but for now. I'll stick to the nothing-ness of my life.
2 comments:
Your life is not nothing-ness! You just HAVE a life so you don't have the time I do to puts around blogging. I'm excited so keep it up. I really think our family should have a blog, since everybody is always traveling here and there. I'll email you or call you about it.
I second what Lynn says, the only reason I have a blog is to keep me entertained in my receptionist job. Mary finally got a blog, but its just "we're engaged" stuff, I've tried to convince her to do more with it but to no avail. Good seeing you at the reception.
Post a Comment