Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family communication...

I'm starting to wonder if I talk to my family more when we're apart then when I'm living in the same house as them. This weekend I spent at least 3 hours talking to different members of my family. Don't get me wrong, I love talking to them. But I'm thinking my distance has something to do with it. It'll be interesting to see how things change when I'm home, I think I'll continue to talk to my parents more. But eric and lynn, I'm not as sure about. We shall see!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Yeah you better not talk to me too much in person. Weirdo... of course we'll talk. :) Um, it would be weird if we didn't given that you're going to live with me for a month. I've tried the cold shoulder thing with someone you're living with and believe me, it doesn't work well. :)

Lynn said...

P.S. I love the new blog template, very you.

Eric Oba said...

hhmm.. i dunno, i pretty much didnt' see tony for 3 days over the weekend haha.. and just to let you know, it's still kind of winter here, and i'm in slippers (aka FLIP-FLOPS) lol