Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Life of Blogging

I was doing just fine with updating my blog. Then finals really hit. Then I went home. and honestly. i'd rather be sitting on the couch having a conversation with my father than blogging! i know i know, i should be kicked off blogspot. but it's true. 

But now that I'm with Lynn, I'm again realizing how addicting this is! and once I finish finding all my friends, it'll be five times better. 

Now, I'm off to edit my layout and then eventually get to sleep. 

Till later. 

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Haha. You're so cute. I love you!

Stacie Lou said...

Sara, it was SO good to see you! I miss you even more now! I hope you are having oodles of delightful fun at Lynn's. That movie I posted about probably won't come out till Fall and when it does I don't know if it'll be that big of a production. But if I see it around I'll let you know. I thought it was incredible.

I can't wait to see you in just about 2 months. Wohoo!