Friday, May 2, 2008

Chicagoland

So the last week I've been hangin out with my sister and nieces in Chicagoland. It's been basically amazing. Of course living with a two year old and a four month old has its trying times but... its been an incredible experience to see a wonderful loving mother work so amazingly with her daughters. She sets a perfect example for me to look up to and strive to one day be. 

So we've gotten a lot accomplished this last week. 
  • Went walking every day
  • I've gotten Grace to sleep every night
  • Mari isn't screaming every time I touch her
  • Went to Ikea 
  • Went to Pleasant Prairie (to the Converse store)
  • Got Grace to eat a slice of bread
  • Went to Maris baby shower
  • Changed multiple diapers
  • Got Grace down for a nap or two
  • Got Graces hair cut
  • Took amazing pictures of Lynn, Mari and Grace, Watched movies: Sydney White, Pride, Finding Nemo, Meet the Robinson's
  • Currently trying to teach Grace to say "Auntie Sara" and "Daddy is in Utah"
  • Made chocolate chip cookies
  • Made a cheesecake
  • We've solved multiple sudoku puzzles
  • Currently making a list of all the reasons we love the midwest (if you have any suggestions)
Alrighty, so that about completes our week. It doesn't seem that productive but by the end of the day we're debating between a few moments of silence or bed. Bed usually wins out. But our big excitement is the anticipation of Grandmas visit! She's spending the night on her way home from Women's Conference. Yipee!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Haha, your list of accomplishments is AMAZING! YAY FOR YOU!!! And isn't Sydney White just an amazing movie?! It's so awesome. I miss you, my love, but I'm SO glad that you're having fun in thee amazing MIDWEST where it's green! I love you!