So I'm pretty sure I'm madly in love with that boy up there. We are absolutely crazy when we're together, but that's why we're so awesome! Of course we have our ups and downs, but who doesn't?! My most exciting moment with him.. well... I guess it would be my whole weekend with him! But today he made me dinner, then we made cupcakes and spilled green food color all over our hands. Then I felt sick so he sat with me, then we went truck shopping for him. I used my incredible vehicle shopping skills to find the best cars, gotta love father-daughter lessons. Then the most exciting thing happened... dun dun dun.... my check engine light came on! At which point I officially started freaking out. But Taylor got me to calm down, so I didn't have a heart attack. Then we got back home and I learned how to play Black Jack and Texas Hold 'Em. It was super exciting. And... that was my day. Happy end of Sabbath. I hope you had as wonderful of a day as I did (minus the check engine light stuff).
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Oh, My Love....
So I'm pretty sure I'm madly in love with that boy up there. We are absolutely crazy when we're together, but that's why we're so awesome! Of course we have our ups and downs, but who doesn't?! My most exciting moment with him.. well... I guess it would be my whole weekend with him! But today he made me dinner, then we made cupcakes and spilled green food color all over our hands. Then I felt sick so he sat with me, then we went truck shopping for him. I used my incredible vehicle shopping skills to find the best cars, gotta love father-daughter lessons. Then the most exciting thing happened... dun dun dun.... my check engine light came on! At which point I officially started freaking out. But Taylor got me to calm down, so I didn't have a heart attack. Then we got back home and I learned how to play Black Jack and Texas Hold 'Em. It was super exciting. And... that was my day. Happy end of Sabbath. I hope you had as wonderful of a day as I did (minus the check engine light stuff).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet template! :) But I can't read the blog description under your title. Anyways... just wanted to say that I'm SO happy you guys are so in love. Some people never find that.
Post a Comment