friendship is a two way street. it's a give AND take kinda thing.
you can't just give everything you've got and receive nothing in return.
and you can't demand everything you want from everyone you know, and give nothing back to those people.
that's what i learned this week.
i want to say thank you to everyone who reads this blog. for being my friend.
2 comments:
So so true. Unfortunately I think I tend to be a better taker than a giver, but I'm working on it. You are a good example to me of giving all you've got.
Well, while we're talking about friends, I think I'll talk about my best friend.
My best friend is amazing. Her smile can simply light up the entire room. And I love that she has such a contageous laugh. And that she's always hungry.
I love the random trips to IHOP that we take. I love that we have matching clothing. She's so amazing. She's also really genuine. And we have the same taste in missionaries! :-D She always makes me feel good and happy.
I only wish that I could be just as amazing as her. She's such a great example. She's so strong. Her beauty surpasses all. She's creative and full of good ideas.
I love that she takes the time our of her busy schedule to find time to spend with me. I love that we can talk The Office. I love that she's willing to write me on my mission, even if it's not that often.
I love that we have the same views on the same things. I love that we both love to color. She gets so excited about the smallest things and that's way tight. She cares so much about her family. Really. I can tell so much and she is such a great example of love.
She's so selfless. She gives. And gives. And will give until she's given everything she has. She's always willing to lend a listening ear. She's always full of great advice.
She gives you a second chance. She'll humble you. She won't give up on you.
I LOVE YOU, BEST FRIEND!
Post a Comment