why is it often easier to think of all the disappointment and misfortune in life, than to think about all the amazing things? why are the "what if's" the worst to consider? why does life seem so unfair sometimes? why can't we always see the big picture? why do things have to happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid and prevent it? why doesn't the effort count for anything? why is love such a major topic in the world: music, movies, tv, news; when so much of the world has never known love? why is nothing ever simple? why do i even have to wonder why?
1 comment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbDZnrxBLM&feature=player_embedded
I had this same thought yesterday as I heard my sister was sent into the ER with a tubular pregency. And then I found this video by the church. Only one can answer why, and does it suck sometimes never getting a clear answer.
Post a Comment