Sunday, October 9, 2011

You is smart. You is kind. You is important.

I kept telling myself that tonight. Sometimes you have to give yourself a pep talk to get out of a slump.

Today was a pretty great day. I'm officially a member of this ward. I'm a visiting teacher.

I got home taught today! That was a really neat experience. I've always lived with roommates or family, I've never been taught with just myself. They were definitely following the spirit because I sure needed them today.

I made a chocolate caramel trifle today for dessert. It was AMAZING!! I didn't get very much so I'm sure I'll make it again soon.

I learned how to play canasta! I think that's what we played tonight. I loved it.

I got really down on myself tonight, and kinda jealous. But I totally got over it. I am beautiful and wonderful and one day someone will realize that. But until then, I'm just gonna be myself and not worry about things. I'm just gonna have fun.

I am NOT looking for a Mr. Darcy. A, he doesn't exist. B, do you really want to marry someone that rude and critical of first impressions. C, my fairytale ending will be unique and different. No copy of Jane Austen.

Liz and I talked for awhile tonight. She's really great. She's a lucky girl. She, like all of us, over analyzes texts and comments. So we talked a lot of stuff out. It was good for both of us.

P.s. My phone is seriously messed up. So basically, don't try to contact me via text. Email or call. One month till I can get a new one. Maybe an iPhone?

Alright. Bed time.
I'm teaching tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: