I love being independent. I left the volleyball tourney and I just decided I didn't want to go home. I headed south to Sandy. I got to talk to my girl Jodi all the way down here. I love that girl!!
I bought wicked sweet boots.
I'm currently pigging out on noodles and co Mac and cheese and flat bread and vanilla diet coke.
I love my life.
I love the freedom I have to do what I want when I want to!
And I'm so excited for my sister to come!!!
okay, sorry that was so random and short. blogging from my phone isn't nearly as easy and quick as blogging from my comp. but i haven't had a huge need for my comp.
i was thinking on my drive home from sandy, about the freedom i have and how i like it. and i told ellie later, maybe i like being single. we were watching tv and a Jared jewelry commercial came on (i didn't realize it becuse i was too busy pinning from my phone) but she said 'he went to Jared' and i said 'who went to jared?' ellie: 'the guy on the commercial, but i wouldn't mind it if a guy went to jared for me' and i said 'no way man, i dont want any guy going to jared for me right now' and it all hit me. i like being single! maybe i like being single too much! but i have totally accepted it and am definitely making the most of it.
yesterday (friday) i reactivated my facebook. and i'm limiting myself to checking it once a day. no facebook app on my phone. and i did a major overhaul of all my friends. i have 81 friends at the moment, and over half of those 81 people are family members.
i came home from sandy yesterday and i had the motivation to rake! have you SEEN the trees in our yard? they are huge and they drop a TON of leaves. it's a never ending process. but i did it. well, i started. and then kyle showed up with his leave blower and finished. :-P nah, i still helped. as much as i could. but it really was a huge help.
i hung out with ellie last night! we watched almost all of Four Christmases. until i got too hungry and we went and got In and Out. she is such a fun girl. liz came home and chilled with us too! it was a blast! she made egg-less cookie dough. AMAZING. and i made caramel applie croissants. the were delish as well.
happy saturday world.
1 comment:
you better be. :P I CAN'T WAIT TO SEEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUU!
Post a Comment