Today has been an awesome day!
Okay, I didn't wake up on a good note. Stinking neighbor. Who mows their lawn at 7:30 in the morning?!
But I made the most of it. I went to chapel clean up. And then played volleyball for 3 hours or something crazy like that.
I can home and Nikka stopped by on her way to Provo. She's spending the night here. :) then Eric and i went to lunch/dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was tasty. He got my left over prime rib. Thank you mom and dad for his birthday meal!
Then I came home and relaxed. After my anxiety of last night it was great to be able to lay down and do nothing. I think I napped. Two consecutive nights of 6 hours of sleep or less is no good for me.
I was even productive today!! I ironed a bunch of skirts and dresses. Odd I know, but I had the time, the motivation, and so I just did it.
Then I went over to grants and watched the byu football game with Grant, Shawn, and Brady. It was so fun! We all just hung out. Talked. Chilled. I loved it.
And now here I am. Definitely exhausted. Getting ready to read more about king Mosiah and then head to bed!
I cannot wait for tomorrow. I'm ready to be spiritually fed. I love Sunday's. Alright world. Good night, sweet dreams.
P.s. it was a pretty great day for my sports. Happy day again! Byu won. Wisconsin won. Happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment