Happy 11.11.11 day! I had such a great day! I only worked till noonishand then got to hang around at home for the rest of the day. We made shirts tonight!! and we had a party! At 11:11 we all made some epic wishes!
Ellie made homemade popcorn. We made Papa Murphy's pizzas. Once the guys showed up we watched the BYU v USU game. We played ping pong around the world. With paddles and with our hands.
I'm adding a rocking picture. It will be an awesome rest of the weekend. I can't wait!!
Sweet dreams world. I hope you made some epic wishes today. Like I did.
P.s. I know I'm not perfect, but I hate how judgmental people are here.

3 comments:
Wow!!
Great t-shirt! You are so creative - glad you are creating some fun and sharing it with others!
I LOVE your shirt! You're super cute. I love you. Everybody's just jealous of you, because you're so AWESOME! :)
hey, what caused the judgmental post script?
Post a Comment