Friday, November 11, 2011

Prayers

I know it's late late and I have to be up early early but I just had to say:

The Lord answers our prayers. My sister texted me this morning and told me about an answer to her prayers and a blessing from paying tithing. That was an awe-some experience for her. And then I got a text from my mom. Yesterday we had been discussing that we didn't know where my winter hats were. I prayed and later I kept thinking 'in the garage at home' but I had no idea why it would all be out there or where. But I told her that anyways and she told me today that she found it all and she'd put it in the mail.

How easy it would be for Heavenly Father to think 'it's just some hats, I have way more important things to think about and take care of'. But no, He is watching out for me. He wants to bless me, He is just patiently waiting for me to ask.

I love my Heavenly Father.

No comments: