Friday, December 16, 2011

Hair

So it must be time for me to dye my hair.

I'm getting the itch.

And I'm also really starting to miss my red and black hair. I loved that hair. I don't think I'll be able to ever get back to it. I'm too different.
I really like having deep brown hair. And highlights weren't bad either. Oh well obviously I cant choose a color.

I also really miss bangs. Even though I always pinned them back and hated the when I had them. They were a nice addition.

I have really learned to Love and accept my curly hair. But sometimes straight hair is a nice change. Is that terrible of me? I hope not.

And sometimes I miss having short hair. Like the picture Lynn said my hair fit me: sassy and a little unruly. Hmmm I know someone who'd agree with that.
to quote my brilliant sister: "your hair is so you, sassy and a little unruly" :-)

But I also miss my long hair! Back in high school long was cool but even this spring before I was silly and cut it.

Moral of the story: I love my hair, but the grass is always greener on the other side. If its short I want it long or vice versa. Right now is the worst because it's right in between lengths.

as i look through the pictures i posted here. i realize a lot of the changes i do to my hair is in the winter. i must need a major change in the winter. well. i needed a MAJOR change after my 3 year relationship. and then i just kept chopping and chopping. and it got super short (the picture i have there of my short hair is close to the shortest it's ever been) but i think i really just started to like having a change of hair, like it changed how people looked at me in a way my personality never could. hmm just a thought.

Oh well, life isn't perfect. And my hair definitely never is. But I love it anyways.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Long or short, I LOVE your curly hair. You're so right that the grass is always greener. I wish I had just a little of your curl. But alas, I'm "blessed" with straight hair that doesn't like to hold a style without tons, and I mean tons, of product.

Sammi said...

I'm itching for highlights. Let's get our dye on!