I just found out: 8am is the best time to go to Walmart! Great parking and no lines!
Nothing. And I mean nothing beats the smell of crushed peppermint. Christmas time has arrived folks!
I love my brothers! They are seriously amazing guys.
Who's excited about a peppermint cheesecake?! I AM!!!
So, my sister is so awesome! I know, I have awesome siblings.
| my peppermint cheesecake is bomb.com! |
I watched The Help again today while I made the cheesecake. Still such a good movie.
did i have an award winning cheesecake!? HECK YES I DID!!
did i take over 200 pictures tonight!? HECK YES I DID!!
i forget how therapeutic photography is for me. i spent the whole two hours of the ward party tonight, with the camera attached to my face. it was so great! i feel like it forces me to at least go say hi to people. i feel like i have free reign to be wherever the heck-face i want to be to get good pictures. and i'm getting better at accepting the stares. and by the end of the night, they were all alright with it too.
but really, i just posted all the pictures. then i realized how happy i am. i was social, but i was also able to do what i love. daddy (if you ever read this) i got lots of compliments on my camera! thank you for driving 6-7 hours round trip just to get me my baby!well. this day has only gotten more and more interesting. life never ceases to surprise me! i got a phone call that seriously caught me off guard tonight. but i'm not complaining.
i love laughing. a lot. i love being happy.
i'm ready to go on a trip. Florida in February can't come soon enough. and Colorado isn't far enough. but i'm sure once i'm there, Colorado will be enough for me.
i've decided that somehow i've been deprived as a human being. i have never been kissed under mistletoe and i've never been kissed at midnight on new years. i PROMISE my life does not revolve around kissing, and most of the year i don't even think about it. but it's this season, it reminds me of what i'm missing out on. haha silly, maybe so. but oh well. this is who i am, take it or leave it.
life is so great if you just think about it. you may as well be happy.
kk. love you!
1 comment:
i'm deprived then to, cause i've never been kissed-ever. i love you! you make me smile!
Post a Comment