Quote of Thursday: "I like you so much better when you're not in engaged"
This came from my 12 year old client who's known me since november... I haven't even been DATING anyone while I've know her.
But she's right, I even like myself better now than when I was engaged. haha
I bought new running shoes. They make my heart so incredibly happy. I took Mya on my run with me tonight. It felt SO good to run outside! I can't wait for spring!
Ellie made a delicious dinner tonight! We watched moneyball, glee and new girl. Glee was bomb.com no lie.
I got to face time with Grace and Lynn tonight! It was so great to see their smiling faces!! Grace is a hoot! And she is getting so BIG!!! She can even read! We decided WHEN I go visit them, I'll read a really awesome pop up book to her.
Today was a great day. I love my life. I love my jobs. I love my friends. I love my family. What more could a girl ask for?!
1 comment:
YAY! It makes me happy when you're happy. Love you!
Post a Comment