Monday, January 23, 2012

Today has been one of those really awesome days I cant help but smile about. well, I guess I should say its ENDING as such a good day. It didn't start that way.

I guess I need to back track, I had a sore throat all day yesterday. Bad. And then last night I got stomach sick, congested, headache AND sore throat. It was terrible. I just wanted my mommy!

Well today i woke up with that terrible sore throat and congestion. and called in sick to school so I could rest. I still had group so I got up and I did feel some better.

Group went really well... Until my client shut down. And sat on the floor of Walmart for 45 minutes. Long story short, I cried. It was bad. But we got her home.

On my way to FHE I called and talked to Gilly!! It was SO good to hear her voice! And hear how she's doing. I miss her tremendously.

And then I went to FHE and it was so fun!! We ate lots of good food. Met really fun people. And thanks to Liz, we played duck duck goose and musical chairs. Yes, a group of young single adults.... played duck duck goose. We were not on the floor, fear not. lol and I won a round of musical chairs!!! I don't usually win stuff like that, so I was super stoked. It doesn't matter that Kyle fixed it so I won, I still won!!

PLUS I feel like I looked really cute today! (even after crying in Walmart) so that's an added bonus!

Plus again: during musical chairs I was care-free and confident enough to dance my little heart out as we went around in circles. I love music, I love dancing, I love life!!

Then after fhe I came home and watched Hawaii 5-0 with Ellie and hung out with her, Liz and Jessi.

As I said... It's been an awesome night.

Good night world. Sweet dreams.

No comments: