Sunday, February 26, 2012

Heber Valley Campout

So this weekend our ward had a cabin-out in up at a church girls camp outside Heber City. It was so SO much fun!! We played a lot of games, I took a ton of pictures, I'm pretty sure I talked to basically everyone that was there.

Then Kyle broke out his karaoke equipment and the bishopric started us off with Yellow Submarine. We did karaoke for at least two hours. We did some all girls songs and some all guys songs. It was so fun! Then Kyle started playing some tv theme songs. The greatest one was definitely Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The whole room was rapping with Will. :)

We had a short dance party, followed by The Emperors New Groove. I thought that choice of movie by mikall was very ironic. Especially considering my thoughts of late. But alas, nothing as exciting happened like the last time I'd watched it. :( then all is girls had to leave and go back to the other room where we were sleeping since all the cabins were full.

The next morning the bishopric made us breakfast! It was delicious!! Thank you! Made bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, pancakes, French toast, and hash browns. It was delicious!!!

Then there was sledding, games, music, and a whole lot of socializing. I hung out with Bro Hodges son for awhile, and for a good while I just sat there zoning out, wishing Ellie was there. Eventually the party ended and we all packed up and went home.

I talked to and met a ton of people I learned a surprising amount about myself, and I had an all around good time. I wish we could do that more often.

No comments: