It blows my mind that tony is 19 today. It really does. It makes me feel so old! Last night I was thinking about what I remember from the first time tony came to our house. (i could be wrong, since i was so little. But this is what i remember) He sat behind the couch ad wouldn't look at any of us. And the first we could get him to eat was grapes. (and sometimes that's still the only thing we can get him to eat!) he was super shy and wouldn't talk to any one. I still remember the day we were sealed to them, 15 years ago. I remember how excited the family was after the adoption was finalized. I know what a blessing and answers to our prayers it was that we got to adopt them as fast as we did.
Tony has had some rough patches in his life, but he has gotten through them all. And I'm glad we as a family have been able to support him.
Happy birthday little brother. I can't wait for all the exciting adventures we have yet to go on! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment