Friday, March 2, 2012

Thursday?

What a great Thursday! I did the color code personality test with Liz and Jessi. I'm blue/white. And we did the 5 love languages and i am again quality time. With words of affirmation and physical touch tied for second. :) I like learning about myself! (and we did the test from the 'for singles' book, so it's legit)

It also snowed a ton today! I will be looking at a place to live this weekend. I need to call Pres Pleshek about conference tickets. :/ I also need to do my taxes. Sooooon.

I did something brave tonight! And I don't have an empty feeling in the out if my stomach anymore. I had a déjà vue moment tonight, and it worried because I know the dream I had was sparatic and crazy and I don't think it ended well. So we will see!

No comments: