Today has been one of those truly amazing days. (and it's not over yet!!)
I woke up surprisingly happy. I fasted. I paid tithing and fast offerings. I bore my testimony and told everyone I'll be leaving this week. It made me feel so loved to see everyone's reactions. Sister Davies had some wonderful words for me. She helped me feel loved and important. Not that my friends and family haven't done that. But it was neat hearing it from her. Sunday school was great! Relief society was great too! I loved the clarification bishop had. I walked to and from church in a short sleeved shirt!! I got to talk to my big brother and my mom and my dad for a minute. And I got to hear about my three little brothers. :) all I need now is to talk to Lynn and her girls (which I tried to call) and I'll have talked to my whole family!
In a little while I'll be headed to a CES fireside. And then Grant is having game night at his house again. I can't wait! I'm so excited to go and socialize and make new friends and spend time with old ones and... Yay!
My life is so good right now. I am blessed. I have so much to look forward to, so much to look back and feel blessed for. I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
My cup runneth over.
No comments:
Post a Comment