this is my life. these are my thoughts and my opinions.
Me too. Need a move to clean things out.
i really love those cute little junk boxes, so cute!i kinda really miss them, but i'm glad they have a great home.
Your dad has moved you enough to have told you that years ago! Dad
Mom, you guys need to move out west! Ellie, every time I look at them I think of you! Dad, ha ha very funny.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Me too. Need a move to clean things out.
Me too. Need a move to clean things out.
i really love those cute little junk boxes, so cute!
i kinda really miss them, but i'm glad they have a great home.
Your dad has moved you enough to have told you that years ago! Dad
Mom, you guys need to move out west! Ellie, every time I look at them I think of you! Dad, ha ha very funny.
Post a Comment