So... today has been phenomenal. Minus my current migraine.
I almost slept in. Painted nails with my roomies. Met the RS presidency. Went to an awesome ward conference. Hung out with my friend chad. Facetimed with Ellie. A stake activity kick off where I: saw a ton of my old and new wardies, flirted my heart out, smiled and laughed so much my face hurt, got compliments, was informed I'm being set up with someone, gave my number to a guy, talked to my friend about her love interests, successfully ignored someone, and all around felt amazing. Talked to my mommy. Facetimed my Portland girlies: grace read me a page of Green Eggs & Ham, miss m made faces at me, I showed them my new house and grace informed me that my room is very messy and I must clean it. Finding Neverland with my roommate and friends.
Today has been so great. I know with out a doubt that this is where I'm supposed to be in my life. And I love it. So much.
2 comments:
that sounds like a great day! i miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. love you.
YAY!!!
Post a Comment