So, the benefit of having 11 green shirts, 4 green undershirts, 2 green cardigans, and 2 green sweatshirts is very apparent when green week is happening. I am having NO problem wearing green everyday. I am even wearing a green pajama shirt right now!! Haha
Tonight Jodi and I went to Marie Callendars for pie since its pie day!! I had a chicken pot pie, Caesar salad, and a slice of apple pie. It was delicious! Our server was cute. And talking to Jodi was AWESOME!! I love her!! We are trying to get together as much as we can before she moves down to American Fork. :(
I want to bake SO bad. But have nothing to bake with. I want to make green food for st paddys day.
Talking to Lynn and dad about traveling today made me even antsier for a trip. I am totally impressed that dad has only 3 states that he hasn't been to. It's impressive.
Oh, I have been thinking about it lately, and I never mentioned it yet. My client AGAIN said she's worried about me not having a boyfriend. She said it like she honestly worries about me. And because 'if I don't have kids soon, I won't be able to see my grand kids. And I'll be 50 years old when my kids are 20! And that just isn't right!!' hahaha poor girl. I told her again and again, don't worry about me!! I can take care of myself!
I was in the middle of some drama last week that reminded me of high school. It was terrible. It included people saying things like 'you need to choose between us, either you're friends with me or her.' it was incredibly bad.
I hate migraines. A lot. It's terrible. And I think I'm getting one. I really don't like it!!
I love my new house. And my new roommates. And my new ward. I know this is where I'm supposed to be. Good things are going to happen here!! It's gonna be awesome!!
Kk. I need to go get ready for bed. Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment