Dear back pain, I know it's been awhile since we met. But I didn't forget about you... I just learned how to live my life with out you. And I was really enjoying life without you. I still remembered how it felt when you were around, I don't need you to stay. I need you to go, for my health and sanity. And unlike usual breakups, it's not me... It's you. Please leave. Sincerely, Sara.
My roommates and I started Insanity on Monday. It's a workout program. Intense max interval cardio. Lots of jumps, squats, running, etc. well yesterday morning I tweaked my back. And it is really hurting today. :/ can't sit very well, can't walk right, can't bend over. Meh. But at least I know what exercises I need to do to get better. I'm just deciding if I should keep up with Insanity. I don't want to be a quitter. We'll see how I feel in the morning.
I'm downloading a trial of a new software I may want to get. It's for photo editing. I'm pretty excited. I took pics of my roommate today. She looked so good! Can't wait to see how good she looks post-edits.
It should be a fun weekend! Can't wait!
Love ya!
1 comment:
oh sara! i hope your back feels better soon!
Post a Comment