Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Support please

Alright blogging family. I'm asking for your prayers this week. I've set myself up for a very anxious/stressful weekend. Last night I agreed to take my friends engagement pictures. I'm super SUPER nervous about this. It's my first paid photoshoot. I'm stressing about the location, lighting, poses, and a lot about doing these two beautiful people justice. I'm trying to have faith in myself! I can do this!! ALSO I just agreed to teach Relief Society in Sunday! Am I crazy?! Yes. Am I nervous already? Slightly. Elder Christoffersons talk from Oct 11 on Repentance. It's a good talk and should be a great outline for a lesson. I'm super nervous about all this. And I could use some of your happy thoughts and happy mojo headed my way. I love you all!

P.s. Indanity workout is insane!

1 comment:

RockyLauraRiley said...

You'll do great on the photoshoot! they wouldn't have asked if they didn't have confidence in your ability so take that confidence and add it to yours. Look at the photos you have taken, just relax and focus on the couple, not on yourself. Maybe that is easier said than done? But really if you can think stressful thoughts you can think positive ones as well. Good luck! You will have the weather on your side too. Where are you going to do the shoot?