So I'm trying to back off of Facebook. Again. Wish me luck!
Yesterday at work I was researching emotional eating, how to stop and and other ways to cope. I started to type 'how to stop emotionally eating' and you know when you type stuff in ogle, it always has the suggested fill ins for what you may be saying? Well after I typed in 'how to stop' I looked up and the first thing listed was 'how to stop falling for jerks' hahaha totally awesome! I laughed and laughed.
Ironically I've been hanging out with a guy that is nothing but a jerk. And I knew that, but I didn't realize how big of a jerk until I was texting Nikka about him. I'm determined not to see him anymore, and I've got my roommates on board to help me do that. But I think actually talking about all his jerk-ness was the best thing I could've done. I'm done with the jerk! Yay!! Haha
I'm sick. It's pretty much terrible. Two weeks of sickness. I really should go back in to InstaCare. But what are they gonna tell me? My virus got replaced by a cold. Yeah... I know. Tell me something I don't know. Tell me why all guys are players. Tell me where to find a nice guy, that isn't a jerk. Tell me how to accept myself. Tell me how to go to sleep at a decent hour. Tell me how to get DBH to offer me this full time position I know they have available. Tell me how to make friends in this ward.
Okay okay. The doctor wouldn't be able to answer any of those questions. I just needed to rant for a second. I'm just beat. Sorry this is a stupid post.
Love you.
1 comment:
Who is this jerko? Call and talk to mommy about it.
Post a Comment