Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Only Two Days Left

My Current *Sighs of Relief*
My car is fine! The engine light... no biggie. Mr. Melman just wont pass emissions tests at the moment. But I can drive home!
The breaks... only the rear pads needed to be changed.
My Anthropology Final Paper about the stereotypes of Dorm Girls... SO easy to write, and done
My New Testament Final Exam... done!
My Anthropology one page papers... not done, but they won't get done
My Physical Science notecards to study with... done!
Taylors buying a truck on thursday!

My Current frustrations
I'm not ready for my Social Psychology final on thursday
I have NO idea when I'm going to finish packing
I'm basically supposed to have bad weather all the way home
I'm not sure if I trust the girls riding with me to drive
I can't even stay up and party my last night here because I work at 8 the next morning

ahhhh the more i think about all of this the more frustrated i get. so.. i'm just going to go to bed now. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

It's okay, my love. I didn't have to drive! Haha. Although I'm sure if I did it would have been maybe a little better than how it was going on at some points in the driving. Haha. But we did get home safe and YAY for IHOP!!!!