Thursday, April 8, 2010

Goals!!

So, it's a crazy time of the year. Finals. but as I'm sitting here doing my Old Testament final essay thing, I'm thinking of all the goals I have for this summer! and more seem to be coming, so before I forget what goals I've set, I'm gonna post them here! don't all you readers (whoever you may be) feel special!? :-P

Goals:
  • Ride my bike every day!
  • Learn to play at least 2 songs on the guitar
  • Hang out with Gill every week
  • Go to as many soccer games as a I can
  • Save as much money as possible
  • Get a tan
  • Go to the pool at least once a week
  • Finish my t-shirt quilt
  • Go to institute as often as I can
  • Go see Eric and Ash in Connecticut (though this may not happen, and i understand that haha)
hmmm kay, that's all i can think of at the moment. tho I'm sure more will come!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sounds like you've got a plan!