Thursdays always feel so good to me. The weekend is so close!
Work was good. Same old. Love my kids.
Liz and I had a good talk at lunch. I'm ultra jealous of her awesome institute class. I am determined to go try one more time. Next week.
I got more training at Davis today. I'm actually starting now. Scary! One thing I learned, we had it pretty dang good with tony and Eli. Things could've been a whole lot worse!
I called and talked to daddy tonight. Got to listen to him complain about some work stuff. :)
I'm waiting for my rice and chicken to be done. So excited for it. It's been a long time since I've eaten rice. And I'm experimenting with the chicken. :)
Alright. Ready to eat! G'bye world!!
I LOVE prego bones!! I'm only catching the second half of the episode but I love it! I can't wait till I can watch the whole thing. Tee hee. Bones is by far my favorite tv show!
No comments:
Post a Comment