I loved today!! Happiness is such a great feeling.
My kids at school crack me UP!!
I got to talk to my sister today. LOVE HER SO MUCH!! Can't wait for her to come THIS MONTH!!
I got a package from my mommy. She loves me. I talked to my parents. Dad had a b-day party and invited 20,000 people. Many angry and drunk. :P jaykay
I went for a run. LOVE the treadmill in this house. I'm converted. It was great.
Before fhe, Ellie came over and we finished up her b-day cake balls.
Fhe was fun! We made gum drop turkeys. And then just played around. A bunch of us went to dairy quen and loitered for far too long. But it was so fun! I LOVE meeting new people and getting to know people and making friends.
I started watching Hitch with Liz and jessi but I need to go to sleeeep. I just wanted to share my wonderful day. I love my life. I love the joy the gospel brings to my life.
Sweet dreams world.
P.s. potions = chemistry. Defense against the dark arts = institute. So funny.
P.p.s. can I just tell you how awesome my little brother is?! He is such a hard worker. He is so helpful. He just texted me and said we have a tail light out. I automatically take responsibility and try to figure out how to get a bulb and replace it. But then he offers to help and, sigh. He's just so great. I'm SO blessed to have two amazing brothers living so close to me. I know I can call on them whenever I need them. Alright. Sorry for the tangent, now back to scripture study. I'm trying to be better about studying. I've been such a slacker.
Kk. G'night world.
No comments:
Post a Comment