Remember yesterday, when I said I want to spend all day on the couch watching football? Well I DID have a lazy day today. I made nutella hot chocolate, thanks to pintrest. Then Jordan and Alyssa came over and we made waffles and bacon. I did the dishes then sat down for some tv.
Carol and Liz came home from the temple so I could finally hear about her date. I have to live vicariously through her until I know more people. Haha
I did some DBH work. Then turned the fireplace on for some Wisconsin football! We owned Purdue!! Awesome! I also got a short nap.
Then I went to Ellie's! I'm so so happy we are friends Ellie. My life is far less lonely and boring now.
We finished the cake balls and talked. Then we watched green lantern!! It was awesome!! I think he is a pretty rad actor.
Now I'm ignoring my headache and am going to go through pics and music on my external. Need to find more pics to edit. And more oldie but goodie music to jam to. :)
P.s. happy daylight savings.
More importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! I'm so glad you got to go to Kansas City to watch a soccer fame. You couldn't ask for a better gift! :)
2 comments:
so maybe i stalk your blog. but i'm so glad we're friends too, and you know i really like you when i fall asleep.
I wish you could have watched the Slaughter with us!!
Post a Comment