Today has been a really awesome day. It was fast Sunday, I love hearing the testimonys of people in my ward. But the best part of church: Tony came with me!! He slept over last night because they still have no power. And I brought in some extra clothes of his and we found a shirt he could wear. So he came!! We went to the newly formed gospel principles class and that was great too! It was seriously so great to have him sitting next to me. I cherished every minute. People were surprisingly nice too. My home teachers were all over meeting him, since they know the history a bit. Joan was really awesome and just started talking to him. It was funny, basically... He met a lot of guys and not many girls. And it's the girls he needs/wants to meet, so I failed there but it's okay!
I finally burned the CDs of the Hendricks family pictures.
Ellie and I went to the Christmas devotional tonight! It was phenomenal. I loved every minute of it! The spirit of Christmas is ringing strong in my mind.
Tony is spending the night again, heat is better than no heat.
The stinking storm has started up again. Ridiculous I know. Wind and snow. Lame-o!! They got the house all ready. We'll see how it goes.
Sorry for a boring post. Love you. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment