Day one!
I won't go through all the steps and crap like that, but I will tell you that it was the oddest feeling in the world to step out of the shower with my hair dripping with conditioner. I like the no brush idea, except then my part went all crazy. I'll fix that next time I was.
So this morning I typed up the curly girl wash instructions and then taped then to the wall of my shower! With packaging tape covering the whole thing. It cracked me up.
I loved the smell of my new shampoo and conditioner. The minty freshness was amazing! I swear I smelt it all day.
So the pictures: the one in the stripped shirt is while some of the hair was still wet. Just to show what it looks like. And then the white shirt pic is after church when my hair is dry and stuff. It is definitely different. I got a few compliments on my hair today! So that's good. I noticed it isn't as poofy looking. I didn't feel like my head was two feet wide because of my hair. But it seemed very stringy. Which it was. But very soft and gentle. And by stringy I mean: all the little strands of curl. I'm not used to that.
I'm very excited to see how this progresses.


1 comment:
LOVE your hair! It's gorgeous, just like your face. :)
Post a Comment