Saturday, January 28, 2012

Such a sunny Saturday!

I love today! I spent my morning with my sister. I bought a book that I'm pretty sure will change my life, I also bought earrings, and cookie cutters (for shaped cake pops). I spent my afternoon 'sunbathing' in the game room while I read my curly haired book. I talked to my sister for an hour! It made me SO happy!! I can't wait to dye her hair next month!! I made my first purchase at Whole Foods Market today! It was for new shampoo and conditioner for my new curly hair regime. I stopped and talked to ellie while she was at work. I played the piano for awhile. It is so relaxing and calming. It makes me happy. And now, I'm having an NCIS marathon! Starting with season 1.

One day... I'm gonna go to a Jazz game. Maybe next month. :)

1 comment:

Katie Gruber said...

:) I love Whole Foods! They have the best chocolate covered strawberries! Good luck with the curly hair method - I've heard really good things about it!